We are devoted developers of high-end gaming applications.
Our games are offered by online and retail gaming operators worldwide and generate tens of thousands of engagement points with end-users. We strive to introduce best of breed games, driven and backed up by state of the art technologies. Our heavy investment in R&D, especially in our 3D generation infrastructure (human capital, proprietary development tools, art and frameworks) has placed us at the forefront of realistic 3D game production.
We offer high-end, immersive and customizable gaming content and it is our mission to serve our operating partners attentively and rigorously, while continuously gathering data and adapting our games to improve our product market fit in the fragmented and highly demanding global user base.
Project team is developing slot games for operators all over the world.
We are working with a scrum framework.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on 1-2 projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Functional, regression and smoke tests for web-based product on Desktop and Mobile devices
- Defect reporting
- At least 3 months of non-commercial (or commercial) experience of manual testing of web-based products on Desktop and Mobile devices
- Experience with cross-browser testing and cross-mobile platform testing
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test cases creation etc.)
- Experience in usage of Test Management tools (preferably TestRail)
- Experience in usage of Defect tracking systems (preferably Jira)
- Understanding of Rest API
- Knowledge of common debugging
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Intermediate spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of CI (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development processes
- English spoken and written on the intermediate level or higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to keep a high level overview of the complete solution and understand the business value
- Proactive, results-oriented personality
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload
- Ability to learn fast and a high degree of creativity and initiative
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to work from home during a pandemic or office in Kyiv 5 minutes away from a subway station
- 24 calendar or 18 working vacation days
- Paid sick days
- KPI based bonuses
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team who love to create games
- The ability to influence the company’s processes
- Open management without bureaucracy