• 1+ year of commercial experience in web or mobile application testing;
• Strong knowledge of software testing theory;
• Good understanding of software development process
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and instruments;
• Experience with development and analysis of test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan),
requirement elaboration and clarification;
• Team-player, proactive attitude, results-oriented personality;
• At least Intermediate level of English.
• Growth with a young, ambitious and supportive team;
• Development opportunities;
• Corporate English lessons;
• Paid vacation;
• Corporate events.
• Game testing in accordance with the game specification, script, and design;
• Static testing of the documentation and specifications;
• Test cases creation and execution;
• Bug-reporting and bug-fixes verification;
• Test status reporting.
Leap Gaming, a devoted developer of high-end gaming applications is opening the position of unior Manual QA to pursue client experience and satisfaction. Join the innovative team, working within a rapidly growing organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth.
Passion for quality and products that exceed expectations;
The dynamics and motivation to go the extra mile with a positive “can do” attitude;
Self-starter and organized team-player;