3+ years of experience in HR management with tech companies
* Proven leadership and management skills
* Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to manage HR matters and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization in order to improve HR quality and planning.
* Self-starter and self-driver with proved ability to focus on solutions rather than on problems.
* Have the ability to prioritize responsibilities and tasks.
* Tech literate.
* Strong English proficiency (business level at a minimum. Fluency level is advantageous)
The HR Manager will be a critical member of our Kyiv Office team and will be responsible for
ensuring excellent management of our most valuable assets — our teams. She/he will be directly
responsible for onboarding new teammates and ensuring their enrolment with Leap is
generating substantial win-win outcomes on an ongoing basis for both parties. This is a fantastic
opportunity to grow and expand as you gain experience and expertise as well as solidifying your
network across our organization globally. We’re looking for candidates with 3+ years of relevant
experience in HR and leadership roles gained within tech companies.
Leap is a provider of state of the art 3D games deployable in multiple platforms. As we have
been serving a wider range of operators, from global tier-1 to local ones, it is our clear mission
to be the partner of choice for gaming operators across the globe. We hire on potential and
values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse, supportive and committed.
Join our team and expect to learn by doing, make an impact, work with smart and friendly
teammates, and become a part of building a great company culture.