If you want a job that you don’t want to complain to a friend about, then you have come to the right place.
Right now we’ll break your stereotype that sales are about selling a pup, foisting, imposing, etc. Are you ready?
● You don’t have to sit all day on the phone, making cold calls and listening to how they send you to hell.
● We do not sell “air” to the client — we offer only what benefits the customer.
● We are not looking for a “a born Salesperson” with some incredible gift, or innate talent.
● We will not leave you alone with a stack of job descriptions, and then in a month asking: “Where is the result?” A cool mentor will help you!
● No good deed goes unpunished? What nonsense! You can offer your ideas, introduce something new and grow quickly in our company.
So, to become a sales manager in our team you just need:
● The desire to grow and develop.
● The ability to learn fast.
● Your English level shouldn’t be lower than Upper-Intermediate.
● And the most important thing is to LOVE PEOPLE!
● Training. Even if you do not have experience in sales, we are ready to share it and give you the opportunity to start a fantastic career as a Sales manager. We provide the opportunity for free professional training — courses, training, webinars.
● Career advancement and development. We consider this position as the start of a career for our Account managers, and bring up strong leaders within the company.
● Teamwork and support. We share the joy of victory together and support everyone’s sense of involvement in the common success of the company. We value the individual achievements of each employee, but at the same time we recognize the importance of the fact that teamwork contributes to the achievement of the company’s goals.
● Comfort and care. We have a new modern office in a marvelous historical district of Kyiv. It’s a 15 minute walk from the nearest metro station Kontraktova ploshcha. There is always tea and cookies in the office, and you can chill out in the relaxation area on comfortable sofas and armchairs.
● Conduct an initial research of potential clients, find information about companies and assess their potential.
● Write cover letters to potential clients for them to further connect with our Account manager through video-call.
● Precisely enter data of potential clients into the CRM system, filling in all the necessary fields.
If you have carefully studied our vacancy and reached this point, you will find out that we are considering only those candidates who indicate in the cover letter:
Link to your profile on the social network (Instagram / Facebook).
What attracts you to our vacancy?
What is the level of English: grammar/spoken.