Hello, we are looking for a Recruiter | Middle+ to join Lazarev. design agency.
We are growing in three business directions: a design agency, a start-up, and an outstaffing company.
We started on this path 6 years ago with only a few people, and now there are 40 of us — designers, PMs, marketers, sales reps, and HRM.
On the occasion of opening a new business direction and increasing our workload, we need another pair of talented hands :)
Detailed info below
- Sourcing | it’s perhaps the most important because you’d need to look for cool specialists not only among those who apply, but you’d need to manually look for the best of the best on different sources/platforms
- English | B2 + | you have a good level of English so that you can check the fluency of those candidates who must have a C1+.
- Experience | 1+ years purely in recruiting, you know all the essential tools, understand the written & unspoken rules of the market, familiar with salary data.
- Analytics | to improve the quality of hiring, you’d need to periodically do analytics to understand the strengths/weaknesses of the recruiting strategy and change/improve them if needed.
- Hurma | ideally, you have work experience in Hurma or similar programs
What are you going to do | Who to look for:
- To handle the entire recruitment cycle: from receiving an application from an internal client to guiding a candidate toward employment (our team has an HRM who deals with new employees — onboarding, 1to1 meetings, etc. .d.)
- Mostly you’d need to look for: designers, PMs, sales reps, business analysts, marketers.
- To work in Hurma and maintain candidate profiles there | It is vital to keep everything in order and create a reserve pool of candidates.
- Keep in touch with reserve & priority candidates.
- Give feedback to all candidates.
- All the necessary tools for efficient work and budget for posting vacancies on the top job sites in the country
- Salary revision every 6 months
- Corporate English courses (50% coverage )
- Free lunches
- 50% coverage of specialized courses
- Individual development plan
- Hybrid work format | In the office and/or at the remotes
Links to us:
Website — www.lazarev.agency
FB — www.facebook.com/lazarev.agency
Company’s birthday party 2021 | TEAM — vimeo.com/563304491