The project is a leading Swiss telecommunication company providing services in the area of mobile telephony and fiber-optic land-line services. Founded in 1999, the project successfully operates over 20 years and covers about 20% of the Swiss telecom market share, being one of the largest players on the Swiss telecom market.
Project environment consists of a variety of projects aimed at making the mobile and fiber services high quality, fast and stable for both individuals and enterprises. It uses modern technologies and approaches and takes advantage of keeping them updated.
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Web Accessibility.
- Nice to have:
- At least Intermediate level of English both verbal and written.
- Is able to implement tasks independently and supervise work of others;
- Able to follow deadlines and stay focused on the result;
- Consider high quality as a standard;
- Strong sense of responsibility is a must;
WE OFFER YOU
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment in our office in Poland;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Professional development, knowledge sharing, travelling opportunities;
- Competitive social package: 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves;
- Free English classes.