We are looking for someone who has the ambition to join our team as a Product Designer. You will help us in creating digital products with our clients and solving complex problems with technology.
Project is not just an enterprise SaaS tool that establishes career paths and compensation ranges on a global scale. It’s an application that will help companies to pay their employees fairly. The target audience of the product is startups and emerging tech companies from Silicon Valley and they need a tool for data-driven compensation decisions so we there is a need to use Machine Learning for work with big data scopes. This product we develop with specialists in data science, research, statistical analysis, and compensation with over 10 years of experience.
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years of UX experience in commercial products with spoken and written English skills in Upper-Intermediate
- A leader who knows how to plan and implement design processes, and thinks strategically
- Knowledge and experience in planning and conducting research (!)
Qualitative and quantitative research approaches are required because they are already embedded in the team’s daily work.
- Good team player with communication skills
- Self-organized specialist with a proactive life position
- The mature person for making decisions, taking responsibility, and initiating changes
- The position requires experience in data analysis and knowledge of the tools for the collection, processing, and use of data (SEO, marketing automation, Google Analytics) (optional)
- Create new and improve current product features
- Design new user scenarios, interaction logic, prototypes, user testing... Basically, you are free to decide what the product needs at the moment, and what approach or tool needs to use. So you must be a facilitator of the design process.
- Collaborate with the project manager, product owner, and software engineers to define and implement design solutions
- Communicate and pitch design challenges and your solutions to product stakeholders
- Thoughtfully implement stakeholders’ feedback into designs
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Long-term employment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Professional development, knowledge sharing
- Competitive social package: 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves
- Free English classes