The fast-growing consumer electronics company reinventing the way we cook. Their mission is to preserve and enhance the spirit of our homes by leveraging smart technology to bring efficiency to the kitchen. The flagship product is the first retro-fit smart device that can turn any stove into a smart appliance in minutes. The gadget allows homeowners to monitor and control their stoves from anywhere, anytime, using both our proprietary app and voice assistant integration. Through our ecosystem, we aim to build experiences that fundamentally reimagine the way we cook, consume content, and spend our time in the kitchen. If you are passionate about cooking, smart home tech and want to design, build, and deploy products on a global scale, we want to hear from you!
Looking for an experienced developer who has expertise in mobile application development and who is excited by solving challenging technical problems. We have an existing mobile application on the iOS platform written in Swift.
- At least 2 + years of mobile engineering work experience, including hands-on experience implementing highly scalable and available systems
- Deep experience in developing applications on Kotlin
- Experience with Swift
- Experience consuming data from RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience deploying applications to app store
- Experience implementing deployment automation systems
- Understanding of backend technologies
- Rest API Integration: 2 years
- Experience with the use of Node.JS and supporting technologies such as webpack and npm
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful web services
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems
- Confident in English, with good communication skills (at least B2 level)
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience consuming data from Websockets is a huge plus.
- Experience working in the AWS environment, specifically using Amazon Amplify, is also a huge plus.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with usage of push notifications
- You should be interested in and aware of the newest trends in development in general
- Able to experiment and develop a solution architecture
- Able to make technical decisions on your own as well as evaluate decisions of others
- Consider high quality as a standard
- Strong sense of responsibility is a must
WE OFFER YOU
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Long-term employment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Professional development, knowledge sharing
- Competitive social package: 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves
- Coverage of professional events
- Free English classes