We are looking for a new Project Manager specialist, with at least an Upper-intermediate English level, and preferably with Customer Support skills or experience.
LaSoft is a company that doesn’t blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges. We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership. We are looking for a Project Manager, who will lead our development team and help our clients receive high-quality software development services.
About the Project:
Marketing solution for small and medium-sized businesses, with an ability to purchase a tracking call number, set up a redirection to your own phone number, and track performance of your marketing campaigns and call activities of your potential leads on Dashboard. Details: www.behance.net/...gallery/92924027/Dope-360
- 2+ years of experience in agile software management,
- Planning releases and maintaining Scrum methodology (daily meetings, sprint plannings, reviews, retrospectives)
- Coordinate development team, manage team workload
- Taking ownership to drive issues to resolution
- Proactive communication with a Customer and a team
- Prepare project reports, develop and maintain project documentation
- Drive process improvement — identify inefficiencies in the processes, suggest and deliver improvements
- Upper-intermediate English is a Must
- Coachability — ability to absorb and apply feedback/coaching.
- Self-Diagnose — ability to reflect on your experience and improve.
- Empathy — ability to understand and being sensitive to our client and employees’ needs, problems and goals.
- Intelligence — the ability to understand complex concepts fast and communicate those concepts in easy to understand language.
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Long-term employment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Professional development, knowledge sharing
- Competitive social package: 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves
- Coverage of professional events
- Free English classes