We are looking for a QA Engineer with solid English and communication skills, to join our company.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The client is a cybersecurity firm that offers cybersecurity assessments to small businesses. Based on those services the firm is offering an insurance policy to their clients (if the risk is in a good shape). The client is a hybrid company — the insurance company and cybersecurity provider.
This is a company that was established in 2018. It secured funding and is looking for top talent to scale its platform fast. The architecture involved multiple third parties and modules that feed the data lake that spits out the information via our client’s interface.
- Communication: candidate must speak and understand Russian, or have fluent English
- not only a black box tester
- working with DB
- understanding of what is being changed in DB at each request
- ability to manipulate data in DB to get prerequisite data for a test
- API test experience
- understanding of permutations, combinations to come up with all possible test cases and not miss a single one
- black box, white box, grey box, and smoke testing
- Communication skills, be ready for tech discussions within a team and negotiation
- Consider high quality as a standard
- A strong sense of responsibility is a must
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Long-term employment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive social package: 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves
- Coverage of professional events
- Free English classes