• Degree educated ideally from Linguistics, Marketing or Journalism related degree.
• Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
• Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
• Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
• Comfortable office located in the city center with bike parking
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Paid lunch
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Career development plan
• Friendly team of young IT professionals
• Creation of a content calendar to ensure regular content on the website and social media throughout the year.
• Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
• Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
• Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
• Working alongside the technical writer to create content for the different social media channels.
• Updating (based on SEO manager requests) all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.