• 1+ years of experience in managing IT projects;
• Experience and good knowledge of Agile-methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
• English upper-intermediate level +
• Competitive salary
• Comfortable office, located in the city center with bike parking
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Paid lunch
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Career development plan
• Friendly team of young IT professionals
• Manage several projects simultaneously
• Requirements clarification
• Initiation of new projects and necessary changes
• Work closely with business and product owners to plan work
• Manage risks and opportunities for team deliveries on time and with good quality
Аbout the project:
Our team supports and develops SaaS solution related to USA healthcare domain. This solutions gives set of services to our customers to read, collect and process bulk insurance related data. The system itself is connected to multiple data sources in various ways.
This is multi-tier system that consists of data warehouse, middleware and front-end layers. It’s built on .NET stack using ASP.NET.Core.2.3, Web API, message queuing, windows services, and set of micro-services.
There is large pool of new tasks if filled already and many new challenging things awaiting us ahead.
Join us, if you want to work with modern stack of technologies!