About the project:
Our team supports and develops SaaS solution related to USA healthcare domain. This solutions gives set of services to our customers to read, collect and process bulk insurance related data. The system itself is connected to multiple data sources in various ways.
This is multi-tier system that consists of data warehouse, middleware and front-end layers. It’s built on .NET stack using message queuing, windows services, and set of micro-services.
• Advanced English level
• 2+ years of customer support or customer success experience in the US or EU
• Self-management/organizational skills, goal & outcome oriented
• Great people skills, track record of being ‘the best friend’ for past customers
Will be a plus:
• understanding of Health care domain
• Communicate with customers to ensure they’re receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals
• Perform administration of existing accounts and onboard new customers (register in the system, set up integration and so on)
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to customer maintenance
• Monitoring the status and health of customer accounts in order to identify and fix problems before they are notified by customers.
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours of work per week. Your regular weekly schedule will be Monday to Friday (8am — 5pm EST)
• Competitive salary
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 working days of paid vacation
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Holidays are non-working days
• Paid courses and certifications
• Сoach / psychologist consultation
• Career development plan
• Mentoring Education
Langate is an award-winning provider of web development services in 3 main categories: business, healthcare, and education. We closely work with both big enterprises and high-tech startups to grow their business worldwide. Our portfolio includes the largest projects in the field of healthcare with more than 2 million users that we set up in collaboration with Microsoft Corp.
Plus, we successfully launched a brand-new product for healthcare facilities supervised by the U.S. Department of Health.
Our team is located in 2 modern R&D centers — New York, USA and Ivano-Frankivsk, UA, with our headquarters being in New York. Since the very beginning in 2002, Langate has brought together great minds and talents who are passionate about the latest technology trends. Our professional engineers are experts in the .NET stack, which helps them create high-quality applications. Don’t miss the chance to work with a well-established company using up-to-date tools!