We are looking for a Workday Security Administrator to work within our project’s cloud team.
In this role, you will serve as the Workday system subject matter expert and primary contact for day-to-day support of Workday Enterprise Management business processes, integrations, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent and high-quality business operations.
Project — is an application designed for patient management within hospital and nursing home networks in the United States, along with billing and insurance functionalities.
• Configure Security Roles and Assignments
• Maintain Security Policies and apply settings accordingly
• Create and maintain security groups
• Assign security policies to new Business Processes, Tasks, Reports, etc
• Perform security audits
• Additional duties as requested
• Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and documentation to support business operations and decision-making
• Respond quickly to complex situations that arise, resolve technical system issues, while also making recommendations for improvements along the way
✓ Proven experience as a Workday Administrator or similar role
✓ Experience with Workday implementation
✓ Experience with Workday integrations
✓ Proficiency in Workday security and role-based permissions management
✓ Strong level of English
• Competitive salary
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Paid courses and certifications
• Сoach / psychologist consultation
• Career development plan
Our team supports and develops SaaS solutions related to the USA healthcare domain. This solution gives set of services to our customers to read, collect and process bulk insurance-related data. The system itself is connected to multiple data sources in various ways.
This is a multi-tier system that consists of data warehouse, middleware and front-end layers. It’s built on .NET stack using message queuing, Windows services, and set of micro-services.