About the project:
Currently, the envisioned project is an application designed for patient management within hospital and nursing home networks in the United States, along with billing and insurance functionalities.
• Experience as Project Manager 7 years — must have
• Experience with healthcare enterprise products will be a big plus
• Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills with focus on business outcome
• Experience in business and system analysis, stakeholder management, backlog prioritization
• Ability and willingness to encourage and motivate the team
• Personal qualities: proactive, fast-learner
• Degree educated — ideally science, technology, engineering, mathematics, finance
• Advanced English level with good facilitation and presentation skills
• explores user requests and looks for their pains
• develops vision and product strategy
• coordinates the overall product strategy with the team, partners and stakeholders
• works on product functionality and priorities
• accompanies product development from idea to implementation
• transforms user stories into final requirements for developers
• organizes workflows in the development team
• arranges and attends all Agile and Scrum team meetings
• manages expectations for multiple key stakeholders
• Paid courses, certifications (constant learning — is our motto)
• Competitive salary
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Career development plan
• Friendly team of IT professionals
Langate is an award-winning provider of web development services in 3 main categories: business, healthcare, and education. We closely work with both big enterprises and high-tech startups to grow their business worldwide. Our portfolio includes the largest projects in the field of healthcare with more than 2 million users that we set up in collaboration with Microsoft Corp.
Plus, we successfully launched a brand-new product for healthcare facilities supervised by the U.S. Department of Health.
Our team is located in 2 modern R&D centers — New York, USA and Ivano-Frankivsk, UA, with our headquarters being in New York. Since the very beginning in 2002, Langate has brought together great minds and talents who are passionate about the latest technology trends. Our professional engineers are experts in the .NET stack, which helps them create high-quality applications. Don’t miss the chance to work with a well-established company using up-to-date tools!