We are looking for a Senior Security Analyst to work within our project’s cloud team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of information security management systems.
Job responsibilities will also include auditing and reporting systems and applications, mentoring a junior security analyst.
If you like challenges, if you are curious, proactive and have good interpersonal skills, you like to exchange and share your knowledge in a collaborative and positive atmosphere, join our team.
Project — is an application designed for patient management within hospital and nursing home networks in the United States, along with billing and insurance functionalities.
• Email Security and Response, Proofpoint Security Tools ,review security requests that come in from Corp or Clients for testing and sandboxing emails
• Setup Proofpoint for new clients using a template
• Send out Quarterly phishing tests across the company
• Microsoft Security
• Setup Best Practices for Microsoft 365 products (OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams )
• Auditing SaaS Tenant for stale accounts
• Working together with Operations teams for DevOps roles
• Security (review SOC Alerts and Findings, review S1 Alerts and Findings, utilize Network Security Tools for vulnerabilities and mitigations )
• Rapid Fire Tools
• Setting up users in Confluence with proper permissions and auditing accounts
Work Day Security:
• Configure Security Roles and Assignments
• Maintain Security Policies and apply settings accordingly
• Create and maintain security groups
• Assign security policies to new Business Processes, Tasks, Reports, etc
• Perform security audits
• Additional duties as requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Able to work with limited supervision
• Some understanding of network protocols and operating systems
• Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
• Some knowledge of Network Security tools
• Experience with Azure
• Experience with Windows Workstations and Servers Security and Patching
• Experience with Webservers (IIS, Apache) Security and Patching
• Experience with firewalls Security and Patching
✓ Strong level of English
✓ Microsoft Office 365 Fundamentals certificate
✓ Microsoft 365 Security Admin
✓ WorkDay Security platform
• Competitive salary
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Paid courses and certifications
• Сoach / psychologist consultation
• Career development plan
Our team supports and develops SaaS solutions related to the USA healthcare domain. This solution gives set of services to our customers to read, collect and process bulk insurance-related data. The system itself is connected to multiple data sources in various ways.
This is a multi-tier system that consists of data warehouse, middleware and front-end layers. It’s built on .NET stack using message queuing, Windows services, and set of micro-services.