Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience administering database servers, including MSSQL
• Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Experience in database and system performance tuning
• Experience with common database monitoring, diagnostic, trending, and admin tools.
• Experience with MSSQL Replication.
• Ability to be self-directed and motivated and work well both independently and as part of a team.
•Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
•Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
•Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
•Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
•Support (refactor) and develop 1 SQL Azure database
• Code review of SQL code and share best practices with .NET team
• Write/optimise complex SQL-queries
• 85% development/refactoring
• Paid courses, certifications (constant learning — is our motto)
• Competitive salary
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Career development plan
• Friendly team of IT professionals
About the project
You will be a part of American and Ukrainian teams engaged in the enhancement and improvement of a SaaS dealing with sustainable reputation management of doctors in the USA. The project is built in .Net and we are transferring to Angular and to Azure, thus you will have a great opportunity to pump your knowledge in new technologies. The system is multi-tenant and uses Web, Google, ReviewShake and other APIs, windows services, Git and a set of micro-services.