We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our professional team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements, performing business need assessments, and determining technical requirements.
• 4+ years of related industry work experience
• English — advanced
• Experience working and collaborating with Business Stakeholders, Clients, Account Managers, Technical Architects and Project managers
• Able to comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Comfortable with relational databases
• Working understanding of at least one commonly used projects management methodology such as Agile, Waterfall, or Scrum
• Facilitate requirement gathering and record information effectively with internal and external stakeholders, project managers, developers and system architects
• Explain complicated ideas and concepts effectively to stakeholders through written or verbal communication
• Create requirements and program specification documentation (this includes the creation of high-level system diagrams, use cases and data flow diagrams)
• Create functional requirements, wireframes
• Competitive salary
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule (from 7 am — 4 pm) ET
• Official Holidays are non-working days
• Paid courses and certifications
• Сoach / psychologist consultation
• Career development plan
• Mentoring Education
Аbout the project
We are exclusively interested in a long-term cooperation.
Our team supports and develops SaaS solutions related to USA healthcare domain. This solution gives a set of services to our customers to read, collect and process bulk insurance-related data. The system itself is connected to multiple data sources in various ways.
This is a multi-tier system that consists of a data warehouse, middleware and front-end layers. It’s built on .NET stack using ASP.NET. Core, Web API, message queuing, windows services, and a set of micro-services.