Qualifications and Skills
● 2+ years of experience in Android developing;
● Experience with Kotlin;
● Good knowledge of Java Core / Android SDK;
● OOP, SOLID design principle;
● MVP, MVVM, Redux, Clean Architecture;
● Conductor, RxJava 1/2, Dagger2, SQLite, SQLDelight, Glide, OkHttp, Retrofit 2, Google PlayServices, Firebase;
● HTTP, Socket, RESTful web services;
● JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ
● Git, Git flow;
● Android UI/UX design (experience with custom views is a must), Material design;
We are looking for a like-minded professional who is passionate in doing what he does, believes in WOW-service and wants to be a part of it. If you are open to new experiences, result-oriented and continually seek to develop not only hard skills but soft skills as well, then you will feel super comfortable with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
● Developing existing Android apps;
● Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems;
● Taking responsibility and ownership for the code, you deliver and features;
● Quickly learning and working effectively with minimal supervision and direction;
● Researching and evaluating the latest mobile industry trends and technologies;
● Conduct project design reviews and code reviews.
Lalafo is an international marketplace that helps millions of people get rid of stuff they don’t use anymore.
Lalafo helps millions of people surround themselves with only the things they love.