Lalafo is an international marketplace that helps millions of people get rid of unnecessary stuff. We are present on the market in different countries of Asia and Europe. Our mission is to help people own only the things they like.
We need more than just a skilled Android Engineer. We are looking for a like-minded professional who is passionate about doing what he does, believes in WOW service, and wants to be a part of it. If you are open to new experiences, result-oriented, and continually seek to develop not only hard skills but soft skills as well, then you will feel super comfortable with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
● Developing existing Android apps;
● Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems;
● Taking responsibility and ownership for the code, you deliver and features;
● Quickly learning and working effectively with minimal supervision and direction;
● Researching and evaluating the latest mobile industry trends and technologies;
● Conduct project design reviews and code reviews.
Qualifications and Skills
● 3+ years of experience in Android development;
● 2+ years of experience with Kotlin;
● Good knowledge of Kotlin and Java Core;
● Android SDK, OOP, SOLID;
● Kotlin coroutines, Android Jetpack, Jetpack Compose, MVP, MVVM;
● Conductor, RxJava 1/2, Dagger2, SQLite, SQLDelight, Glide, OkHttp, Retrofit 2, Google Services, Firebase;
● HTTP, Socket, RESTful web services;
● JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ
● Git, Git flow;
● Android UI/UX design (experience with custom views is a must), Material design;