• At least 3 years experience in Android development
• Strong Java and Kotlin knowledge
• Android UX/UI guidelines knowledge and Material Design
• Skills to use design patterns, architecture patterns MVP, MVVM
• Work with architecture components and Android Jetpack library
• Experience with RxJava2, Google Services
• Experience in developing custom UI components and animations
• Experience with REST, Retrofit
• Knowledge of SQL, experience with SQLite, Room
• Experience with Git
• English level: Intermediate or higher.
• Experience with CI
• Published projects on GooglePlay
• Experience with app development for AndroidTV
• Experience in working with video/audio
• Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
• Office in the center of Kiev
• Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days
• Training and education
• In-house English classes
• Corporate/team/special events
• Development and maintaining apps for different Android devices and platforms.
• Solution Design preparation
• IPTV/OTT Player supporting multicast + ABR playback
• Feature Validation during development
• Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) preparation
• Testing against ATP and TOL
Vidmind is a European company since 2011, operates in the vibrant OTT TV industry, where it has developed a state-of-the-art patent, content delivery platform for multiscreen devices, with complex management system and monetization tools.
The Vidmind Cloud TV platform offers operators the ability to launch a comprehensive TV service including live TV content, on-demand content (VOD), available on all the App markets.
The Vidmind comprehensive solution is available to end-users across multiple devices including PCs, mobile devices, tablets, smart TVs, Android TVs, as well as a proprietary hybrid OTT/DTT STB.
The Vidmind platform empowers existing large scale international customers to sell video content by creating their online TV channels while connecting them directly to their online audience.
The Vidmind development is carried out across several countries. Its development center is based at the 26th floor of BC Gulliver at the very center of Kyiv, Ukraine, with its business hub and outsourcing teams in London and Tel Aviv.