● At least 3 years of experience in IT recruitment
● Deep understanding of software development specialties and methodologies
● Experience in direct search
● At least Upper Intermediate level of English (written and verbal)
● Responsible, result-driven, attentive to details
● Willing to work in a team and truly be a part of the whole
● Big personal database of candidates
● At least 10000 connections in Linkedin
● Experience of independent leading a project/customer, hiring a team
● Experience in participating/building ongoing recruitment process
● Experience of pre-sales, communications with foreign customers, managers
● Strong ability to multitask
● Brilliant presentation and communication skills
● Brilliant writing in English/Ukrainian/Russian
● Spoken one more foreign language — Hebrew, German, French, Dutch.
● 20 000 + contacts in Linkedin
● Experience working in outsource/outstaff
• Competitive remuneration;
• Best office in Kyiv — Gulliver business center;
• 20 working days holiday;
• Medical insurance;
• English classes;
• Flexible working hours.
● Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with clients, managers to discuss needs.
● Actively source candidates using different channels, develop diverse candidate pools and generate pipelines for each position
● Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers, clients and candidates
● Write complete and detailed job descriptions, ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business needs
● Gathering references from previous employers
● Organizing interviews, receiving and communicating feedback to/from clients and candidates
● Providing advisory/counseling support to the candidates at all stages of the selection process
● Preparing and negotiating job offers for the candidates
● Discussing compensation and benefits packages
● Conducting salary surveys for the clients, business development managers upon request
● Providing constant monitoring of the Ukrainian labor market
● Conducting internal knowledge-sharing workshops.
A small, but extraordinary recruiting team is looking for a perfect-matching member, who will fully share our team and company’s values and methods. As for us, the most important — is being a real team player and work hard for a common goal, being extremely honest with yourself, your team, your colleagues and your candidates, being creative, easy-going, but sharp-minded.