Online education is an area of explosive startups and investments. By 2025, the global EdTech market will be worth more than $400 billion.
Laba Group team started 8 years ago and we are already EdTech leaders in Eastern Europe.
Briefly about us:
- in 2015 we gave the first master class in Kyiv, which grew into the Laba business school
- in 2019 the creative school SKVOT was opened and we entered the US market with the ELVTR brand
- in 2020 we opened offices in 5 European countries and robot_dreams — a school of programming, analytics, and data science
- in 2023 we launched ELVTR projects in the UK and Germany and Vocabulaba, a school of business English
- quite soon we will become an EdTech-Unicorn 🦄
We have built a strong team and become a Laba, recognized by Forbes and Harvard Business Review. To continue winning, we need a team of the best. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced PR & Communications Lead to join our Global Team, who will foster the overall development of the PR function within the whole Laba Group. Your primary objective will be to develop a comprehensive PR strategy through close collaboration with local teams, executing effective tactics for message dissemination and building strong media and influencers relations.
You will realize your potential in the following areas:
- Development and implementation of PR strategies to increase brand awareness in all our markets.
- Launching media campaigns and interaction with journalists.
- Management of internal and external company communication.
- Creation of press releases, articles, and other materials for the media.
- Monitoring and analysis of media coverage for the company.
- Social media management and development of content strategy.
- Brand image support and resolution of potential risks.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders.
- Taking part in the international hiring process of PR specialists.
We’ll feel a connection if you have:
- Solid experience in PR and/or Communications and/or Brand Management.
- Experience in building the processes and developing strategies internationally.
- At least B2 English proficiency for global collaborations.
- The capability to develop and implement PR strategies, taking into account the company’s goals and business current needs.
- Good understanding of the media landscape and interacting with various media platforms.
- Data-driven mindset to measure campaign effectiveness and analyze strategies.
- The ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally, including content creation and negotiation.
- The ability to generate original and appealing ideas for PR campaigns.
- Strong leadership potential for coordinating teams and projects.
In addition to huge ambitions and a global goal, you will find/get:
- Direct influence on the EdTech industry — be a trendsetter and the main voice of Laba Group in media.
- Development and growth in the direction that drives you to new achievements and ideas.
- We value openness, support and honesty in the team, so you will work in a positive and motivating atmosphere, where you can express your own ideas and give feedback without fear of rejection.
- Resources, rich multifaceted projects, international collaborations — let’s fill education with cool and relevant knowledge together.
- Freedom of the work format: at home or in any of the offices in Kyiv/Warsaw/Budapest/Prague/Istanbul/Bucharest.
- Flexible full-time schedule. You are your own time manager and we are here about the results, not hours spent.
- Access to all Laba Group courses for you and your family.
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave. Rest is also about health.
- Compensation for training, technology, health care, to have a resource for the education revolution.
Our recruitment process is crystal clear: an interview with a Global Recruiter — an online assessment — an interview with the Head of Global Production.
Don’t waste your time. Fill out the form.