ELVTR is an EdTech startup taking online learning to the next level. We disrupt online education by creating live online courses with “big name” industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Amazon.
But that’s not the only reason to join ELVTR, you are going to be one of the early employees in a rapidly growing international startup with unicorn ambitions. It might be the most multicultural company you’ve ever come across — our offices are in Kyiv, Budapest, Istanbul, Bucharest, Warsaw, Mexico city and we are about to open a new office in Dublin.
We are a quickly growing American EdTech startup, that’s why we are looking for a motivated Senior Email-Marketing Specialist to build our email marketing strategy from scratch.
- You have not less than three years of work experience in email marketing
- Your English level is Advanced
- You are not afraid to take the responsibility for results and can easily deal with deadlines
- You know how to find a common language with designers, copywriters, editors
- You write and express your thoughts competently.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience with the English-speaking market
- Work experience with Hubspot
- Work experience with EdTech/ E-commerce projects
Your future tasks:
- Create an email marketing strategy, configure and segment the subscriber base
- Manage channels: email, push, sms, messengers
- Plan and control the process of creating and launching email mailings
- Analyze the results of mailings / quickly make decisions on their improvement / create reports
- Conduct A/B testing
- Work closely with lead generation, content marketing, sales, IT and course production departments
- Increase the base of email subscribers
- Opportunity to grow. All our courses are free for you and we compensate the courses and master-classes you wish to take outside of ELVTR.
- Flexible full-time schedule. No one cares when and how many hours you work as long as you get stuff done, projects are moving and your team members are happy.
- Freedom. Space for the implementation of your own ideas and ability to influence on advertising creatives of all projects.
- Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats and target audiences and have constant experience exchange with the designers of our team.
- 100% remote. Work from home in your stretchy pants, work from our Kyiv office (you can still wear your stretchy pants, no one will judge), work from a local coffee shop, or even from a park bench somewhere in Paris. It’s your call.
Working at ELVTR isn’t just a job, it’s a full-time learning opportunity. Every role at ELVTR brings you into contact with new mindsets, skills, and thought leadership from across the spectrum of business. In other words, you’ll be getting paid for expanding your horizons.
If it sounds like a dream job to you, do not hesitate and apply now!