The EdTech market doesn’t have frames and borders. It’s already been eight years that we, Laba Group team, have been creating these rules by ourselves.
We are result driven and are already well-known in the markets of Eastern and Central Europe.
- Since 2015, we have launched more than 470 courses and have trained 101.000 students.
- Have opened offices in Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Czech, Turkey, Poland, and the USA
- In 2023, we plan to open offices in Spain, Germany, and the UK
- In 2024, our ambitious plan is to become Europe’s largest educational online business school.
- And the most ambitious goal for 2025 is to transform the online-education market and become a unicorn company.
robot_dreams, being a part of Laba Group, is an IT school that produces courses from Math to Data Science.
We are about to launch robot_dreams in Turkey, Hungary, Czech, and Romania.
However, we can’t reach the moon without a super-organized Junior Creative Project Manager who will mediate between robot_dreams departments and our internal creative agency — Collaba — that creates Ads for Laba Group on all our markets, from Kyiv to San Fransisco.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in leading teams and projects in the ad industry
- English B2 (Upper intermediate) is a must, as you will need to cooperate with European and American internal clients
- Get-things-done person
- Aware of copywriter’s, designer’s, and videographer’s workflow and able to manage their work
- Understands the process of ad projects’ production: from launch on Instagram to creating video clips
- Not afraid of challenges and exposed to opportunities
- Understands main digital marketing metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Creative team’s work management, analysis, and evaluation
- Smart tasks prioritization, control, and fulfillment
- Constant and clear communication with Laba Group internal clients, making sure clients are getting tasks’ status updates
- Collaboration with the marketing department to ensure the best possible results. Analysis of core metrics
- Full-time but flexible work approach: no matter what your schedule is, as long as a result is qualitative and delivered on time
- Hybrid of fully remote job. But after our victory, you can work from our office in the very heart of Kyiv if you want
- Opportunity to work with foreign markets within the local team
- No rigid frameworks. We encourage new ideas and a proactive approach to work
- Best tools for fruitful and comfortable work
- Challenging tasks that will inspire you to push yourself with fun
- All our courses are at your disposal for free. Besides, we partially compensate for external education, English lessons, sports
- Opportunity to grow and develop inside the speedy growing EdTech company
- Creative team that will share its knowledge and support you
If this sounds like your dream job, apply now! Looking forward to getting to know you:)