Sense IT is a product company creating turnkey projects, as well as covering specific customer’s needs. We transform ideas into a complete, ready-to-use, and promoted product.
- We support and teach each other
- Always seeking new challenges and knowledge
- We are always open to ourselves, and our customers
We have grown! And now, instead of one team, there will be 2 cross-functional development teams. For one of them, we are looking for a mature Product Manager who is ready to develop the igaming products and develop with it.
We expect from you:
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of the product.
- Active roadmap contribution and formation of the Impact Map.
- Product lifecycle management.
- RnD management.
- Compilation of unit economics on the product, KPI.
- Conducting customer development with the creation of an artifact in the form of a customer journey map (CJM design).
- Developing a value proposition concept.
- Product researching by market and audience.
- Business process modeling (understanding / knowing the BPMN system will be a plus).
- Competent writing of technical documentation.
You are a fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical environment in the role of Product Manager.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to leading a team.
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Confident desire to learn, ask, and develop your professional and personal skills.
- Proactivity, willingness to take responsibility for the result.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teammates.
- Work with financial product will be a plus.
Opportunities for you:
- Collaboration in a strong team with no bureaucracy.
- Resources for research and experiments.
- Maximum implementation of best practices in the processes.
- Professional education not only in Ukraine but also abroad.
- Free corporate English language courses.
- Corporate parties.
- Health insurance and PE coverage after the probation period.
- 18 working days of paid vacation each year and paid sick leaves.
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office near Pozniaky metro station.
Stages of hiring:
1) interview with recruiter (30-40 minutes online call)
2) interview with recruiter and hr manager
3) final interview with CPO.