- 3+ years of experience in managing 10+ people
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Experience with software architecture and DevOps
- Solid understanding of the SDLC process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Working directly for a USA product company while developing innovative AI-driven healthcare.
- Competitive salary.
- 100% remote job.
- Flexible work hours.
- Personalized development plan for your professional and career growth.
- Paid online courses.
- Manages two teams of 12 people each (developers and QAs).
- Directs, reviews and approves technical designs and changes.
- Deeply involved in the release and support process, manages and improves it.
- Guides e teams toward best practices and be able to participate in code reviews when needed.
- Monitors and maintains performance, receives and processes feedback on the team holistically and at the personal level
- Develops effective teamwork and utilizes innovation to achieve department goals.
- Conducts job interviews and creates onboarding plans for new colleagues.
*** PLEASE, APPLY WITH: ***
1. Resume in PDF format;
2. The date when you can start;
3. Salary expectation per month.