Kyivstar Big Data team is looking for Marketing Campaign Manager who will ensure effective organization and management of targeting and triggering campaigns across telecom and digital channels to achieve customers’ goals.
- Gathering and understanding customers’ needs, preparation of business requirements (including goals, target segments, flows, metrics, etc.) for marketing campaigns;
- Creation, execution, management and support of campaigns;
- Tracking the effectiveness of campaigns and course corrections;
- Creation of user engagement reports and case studies based on campaign results;
- Consulting and training of customers, partners and contractors on marketing campaigns effective organization and management.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a media agency or in a similar position on customer side (Media Manager, Campaign Manager);
- Experience working with databases, analytics and reports;
- Experience in implementation of campaign analytics and integration with regular reports;
- Understanding of campaign effectiveness studies, lead generation and financial metrics;
- Experience in marketing automation processes, technologies and solutions;
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM systems;
- Confident user of MS Excel (Pivot Table, Vlookup, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL (understanding join types, subqueries, aggregation functions, etc.) would be a plus;
- Analytical thinking and multitasking.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding program which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & collaborative environment.