Purpose of the position:
Conducting methodological work on the implementation of new monitoring systems, network performance indicators and quality of services provided by the Company to subscribers.
Ensuring monitoring and systematic analysis and identification of relationships as a network operation and quality of services in the country and regions, preparation of recommendations to ensure quality of services at the appropriate level, as stipulated by company standards, due to the Company’s standards.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Develop methods and methodologies for monitoring network quality (CS core, fixed telephony) and services using key indicators;
- Recommend features to simplify monitoring of network quality;
- Recommend the structure of reports to consumers of information;
- Provide recommendations and support to the responsible employees and departments for the implementation of tools for quality control of the network and the provision of services;
- Initiate and take part in the Company’s projects to create new systems for monitoring the quality of the network and services by writing relevant technical tasks, briefing and project mandates.
- Create and maintain corporate handbooks, standards that display information on the range of indicators, meters and reports;
- Perform a timely update of the nomenclature of indicators, their formulas and descriptions
- Identify and match key performance indicators of network quality, quality of existing services and platforms to approved service quality standards;
- Periodically review the main key quality indicators and target quality levels for each service and recommend the necessary steps to achieve them;
- Develop and implement a network performance and quality monitoring system based on key indicators to reduce the negative impact on service quality;
- Analyze problems related to inefficiencies, incorrect configuration and capacity, and prepare reports;
- Compare data from technical departments about the network-wide performance and provide recommendations on possible solutions to problem areas.
- Perform reporting on the quality of network operations and services within the Company. Generate reports, provide relevant comments on the reasons for changing the levels of key indicators.
Qualification requirements for candidates:
- Master`s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in CS core and Fixed telephony planning, network optimization and / or network operation (knowledge of core switching network, data network, backbone network, additional services).
- In-depth knowledge of mobile communication system, understanding the quality and efficiency of the network and services, traffic theory, knowledge of statistics, the concept of productivity. It is desirable to know BusinessObject, Power BI, productivity monitoring tools, network design, Excel and / or Access macro-programming.
- PC: Experienced Microsoft Office user. Preferred: working with databases and queries, the ability to work with PowerPoint.
- Spoken English, correspondence experience.