This position is in charge of conducting a comprehensive analysis of Company’s commercial activities.
We are looking for someone who is already experienced in SQL data-mining, analytics and creating insights.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of Company’s commercial activities (products, pricing) on regular and ad-hoc basis
- Ongoing performance tracking of launched initiatives
- Provide statistics for business case calculation and ad-hoc for deep-dive analysis from DWH
- Work within commercial analytics team on strategic projects
- Provide valuable analytical insights on regular analytical workshops
- Proactive seeking opportunities the Company can use to enhance its competitive positions, delivering insights on products and projects for decision making
- Building an effective dialogue and cross-functional cooperation (within Commercial team and with Technical & Financial departments) in business decisions making processes
Desired skills and experience
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or Management received from a reputable university
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably, in an international strategy consulting, financial advisory firm, telecom
- Excellence in MS Office (advanced user of Excel & PowerPoint is a must), knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Ability to structure and solve complex, ambiguous problems.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- English — upper intermediate level
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills to be able to advocate/defend the commercial team’s views of what is right—even if it comes to disagreement with project holders—with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints, had analytical or marketing background.