Kyivstar is looking for Senior NetOps Engineer!
- Corporate datacenters and regional offices LAN/WAN network services development and support.
- Corporate wireless network (Wi-Fi) services development and support.
- Network load balancing (F5, BIG-IP) development and support.
- Leverage the advantages of ACI infrastructure to complete security and business efficiency goals.
- Automation of network components management and deployment (API, Ansible).
- Network equipment and services troubleshooting/monitoring.
- NetOps documentation/processes/procedures/knowledge base management.
- Improvement of Network services user experience of internal customers.
- 5 years of experience in enterprise level Network management (2500+ hosts).
- Deep understanding of network protocols: TCP/IP, OSPF, PVST +
- Understanding of VRF, HTTP, TLSv1.2-1.3, DHCP, DNS, NAT, web-proxy.
- Cisco equipment configuration and support experience (switches, routers based on IOS), F5.
- Debug and troubleshooting of hierarchical multivendor networks.
- Network dump analysis.
- Routine tasks automation, formalization and documentation.
- English language — enough to read technical documentation and cooperation with 3PP\vendors\customers.
Will be treated as advantage:
- Huawei, Cisco, Juniper, F5 or another network related certification.
- SDN-solutions experience.
- ACI experience.
- Cisco Prime experience.
- Understanding of BGP, MPLS (L2 / L3VPN, TE).
- Experience with Unix (RedHat, FreeBSD, Debian, CentOS).
- Python, Bash scripting for Ansible shared automation.
- Understanding of best practices for datacenter, Corporate & regional networks management.
- English language — communication skills.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.