Kyivstar is looking for Operations Support Lead (Application) with a solid understanding of Billing Solutions (Preferably Ericsson Charging and Billing) and its operations within Telecom IT operations.
This role requires the person to participate in the Digital BSS Solution Implementation project and drive the overall readiness and acceptance of the solution before Go Live.
- IT Application Operations Lead for BSS IT Operations (Managed Services Delivery) for one of Largest Telecom Client in Ukraine.
- The candidate need to have a solid understanding of Billing Solutions (Preferably Ericsson Charging and Billing) and its operations within Telecom IT operations
- This role also requires the person to participate in the Digital BSS Solution Implementation project and drive the overall readiness and acceptance of the solution before Go Live.
Skills Required, Areas of Expertise:
- Knowledge of Ericsson Revenue Manager, E/// BSS 0.6 solution, CBIO, EMM, EMA, Qvantel Digital Front End Application suite will be an advantage
- Should be well versed with ITIL processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Desk Management etc.
- Experience of managing teams and deliveries (Level 2 IT Operations); must be able to manage deliveries from third Party Vendors and maintain good working level relationship with both client and 3pp suppliers.
- Ensure status reporting, service and SLA reporting, including management reports for MS contract.
- Attend along with MS COO client review meetings; areas covered include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes improvements etc.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge from Digital DBB implementation to other MS Delivery staff to ensure the smooth operations post go live
- Work as a team lead within the implementation project before go live and start of managed services
- Goof communication and presentation skills
- Some Experience in Project Management is required.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- A competitive salary;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.