We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our Product Development Team.
You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot (2+ year);
• Microservices architecture understanding + understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD;
• Restful services (REST) dev experience (2+ year);
• Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA (2+ year);
• Experience in branch-based workflow (git);
• Application servers: Tomcat;
• Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS;
• Thorough understanding of RDBS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and nonRDBMS like Cassandra;
• Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
• Experience with Docker containers in production (1+ year);
• Experience with continuous integration as is (principles, instruments).
As a plus:
• Knowledge of highload;
• Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
• Knowledge / understanding of Python, Perl.
• Collaborate with development team, Product Owner and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
• Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
• Designing and implementing architecture of an application;
• Code review and code quality control over formed standards of development;
• Writing efficient code.