You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team-versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding programm which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- Understanding OOP and Functional programming design patterns;
- 3+ years of experience with development of web application;
- Professional experience with React JS (2+ years);
- Experience making interactive and performant web UIs with React JS;
- Experience with state management using Redux / Flux;
- Strong knowledge and experience with CSS: methodologies, tools, optimization, page rendering;
- Fluent knowledge of git and platforms (GitHub, GitLab);
- Experience work with hooks and using typescript architecture;
- Understanding and usage REST, SOA concepts;
- Understanding of ES6/ES7/ES8 standards;
- Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
AS A PLUS
- Experience with high load projects;
- Experience with developing on Node.js;
- Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
- Strong understanding the design principles of distributed applications;
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Ability to setup required development environment;
- Experience with Linux-based OS, Bash.
- Collaborate with Web Dev Team and Head of Technology in real and interesting product tasks (support 30% and development 70%);
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
- Designing and implementing of an application architecture;
- Code review and code quality control;
- Writing optimized code if needed.