Kyivstar is looking for Azure Data Lifecycle Engineer (Developer) to drive different life cycles of largesystems. The Data Lifecycle Engineer will have opportunity to help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft Data and AI technologies.
- A unique experience of working the most customers beloved and largest mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- To contribute into building the biggest analytical cloud environment in Ukraine;
- To create Big Data/AI products, changing the whole industry and influencing Ukraine;
- To be involved in real Big Data projects with Petabytes of data and Billions of events daily processed in Real-time;
- A competitive salary;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- -Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- 3+ years of technical expertise in Database development (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) — designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.);
- Business intelligence knowledge with a deep understanding of data structure / data models to design and tune BI solutions;
- Advanced data analytics — designing and building solutions using technologies such as Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, SQL DW, stream analytics, machine learning, R server;
- Data formats knowledge and the differences between them;
- Experience with Hadoop stack;
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with Java and/or Scala and/or python;
- Knowledge of version control system: git or bitbucket;
- BI Tools experience (PowerBI);
- Background in test driven development, automated testing and other software engineering best practices (e.g., performance, security, BDD, etc.);
- Docker/Kubernetes paradigm understanding;
- English —strong intermediate;
- Microsoft Certified is a plus: Azure Data Engineer Associate, Azure AI Engineer Associate and Azure Data Scientist Associate.
- Developing ETL flows based on Azure Cloud stack technology: such as Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, SQL DW, stream analytics, machine learning, R server;
- Troubleshooting and performance optimization for data processing flows, data models;
- Build and maintain reporting, models, dashboards.