We are looking for a Junior SEO Specialist to the in-house SEO team, to work with strategic products of Kyivstar in B2B and B2C.
• Experience from 1+ years;
• Experience with analytics and metrics monitoring systems;
• Knowledge of search engine algorithms;
• Knowledge of the principles of technical optimization of the site, landing pages;
• Work with semantics — selection of search phrases, clustering, actualization;
• Work with content — audit, optimization, setting technical specifications for copywriters;
• Experience with external optimization (outreach, crowd, drops, PR publications);
• Analysis of competitors;
• Regular reporting.
• Search for keywords and actualization of the semantic core;
• Technical, on-page and off-page website optimization;
• Supply of technical specifications and control of the execution of processes by content, links;
• Work with regular reporting and analysis of competitors.
Would be a plus (one of):
• Experience with sites over 500 pages (open for indexing and optimized pages);
• Experience in highly competitive niches;
• Experience with sites with unique user indicators over 10 000 / month;
• The presence of successful and negative cases of website SEO (with the described metrics before/after, SEO methods and conclusions).
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Ability to work remotely and in the office;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & collaborative environment.