Kyivstar is looking for Data Analyst to our Big Data team.
- Writing SQL queries to retrieve data from databases;
- Monitoring the accuracy of the collected data;
- Conducting A / B tests to assess the quality of models;
- Data visualization, creation of information dashboards;
- Coordination of budgets at the level of data collection from responsible managers and comparison with the model;
- Carrying out an analysis to identify additional information based on which decisions are made.
- Experience with SQL queries and data aggregation;
- Experience SQL / PLSQL programming;
- Excellent knowledge and confident Excel user;
- Skills to optimize SQL queries;
- Experience in developing analytical reporting and interactive dashboard in Power BI;
- Financial and analytical data presentation skills;
- Gaining knowledge from a large amount of data;
- Basic knowledge of statistics;
- Power BI, Jira, Excel, Confluence;
- Experience in Machine Learning and Big Data technologies (as a plus).
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding program which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & collaborative environment.