Kyivstar is looking for a Middle PPC Specialist.
As a Middle PPC, you will have the opportunity to develop paid traffic channel strategy. You will be responsible for launching, analyzing and optimization of performance campaigns. In addition, you will participate in achieving the business goals of Kyivstar products.
• Higher marketing, technical or financial specialization;
• At least 2 year on PPC (or relevant) position;
• Experience in telco is an advantage;
• Solid knowledge of digital marketing technologies including web analytics, search engine marketing, display marketing, social marketing, web site usability etc.;
• Analytical skills with ability to demonstrate data interpretation and actionable recommendations;
• Look for the latest trends and developments in the digital marketing;
• Understanding the principles of product marketing;
• Understanding the basics of Agile methodology;
• Communication skills and knowledge of cross-functional collaboration;
• Organizational and management skills;
• Ability to organize work with customers and manage relationships with them;
Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian.
• Involvement in digital marketing strategy development and budget managing to gain better business results;
• Launch of paid campaigns (search, display, social, video etc.);
• Optimization of paid campaigns;
• Involvement in production to increase relevance, Quality Score and Optimization Score of campaigns;
• Involvement in banners production with the design team to increase performance of display ads;
• A/B tests across multiple channels;
• Track KPIs to assess performance and be responsible for product results;
• Maintain reports/dashboards for tracking product results.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Ability to work remotely and in the office;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & collaborative environment.