For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our BigData Team.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine; Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding programm which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development;
- Strong OOP design skills and FP basics;
- Knowledge of Java (8+) Core (collections, concurrency, etc);
- Spring framework hands-on experience (Boot, MVC, Data/JPA, Cloud is a plus);
- Restful services (REST) dev experience (2+ year);
- Thorough understanding of RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL as well as understanding of NoSQL DBs (key-value, document-oriented, columnar...);
- Experience with continuous integration as is (principles, instruments);
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes concepts;
- Understanding of *nix like systems;
- Understanding of Stream Data and Big Data processing is a plus;
- Front-end skills (JS/React/Angular, HTML/CSS/Bootstrap) is a plus.
- Collaborate with development team, DevOps, Product Owner;
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
- Designing architecture of an application;
- Developing application for data processing and exposing, following best practices and design principles;
- Code review and code quality control;
- Troubleshooting and performance optimization.