Kyivstar are looking for a result-oriented and energetic Problem manager.
· 5+ years of professional experience in problem-solving management on IT & Digital Services and Systems
· Understanding of cloud, microservices and kubernetes monitoring
· Data analysis and statistics: SQL, no-SQL DB experience is a plus
· Technical knowledge: Unix, shell scripting, data processing & analysis
· Monitoring methodologies knowledge: hands on ELK, Zabbix or similar tools
· English level: Pre-intermediate or higher
· BA or higher
· Create visibility of Services and Systems health and performance from IT and Business perspectives
· Incident resolution Management
· Preventing issue recurrence
· Minimizing business impact of incidents
· Ensuring resources are aligned with the highest-value opportunities
· Monitoring assurance and configuration
Work at Kyivstar is:
· Team, part of which you really want to be
· Work remotely or in our office, on Dehtiarivska st.
· Adaptation programs to help a newcomer get to grips with the company as quickly as possible
· One of the best in Ukraine social packages with medical insurance and help in different life situations
· Decent salary (of course, official)
· Endless distance learning & online trainings
· Professional and personal development
· Bonuses for quality work
· Modern office, where you can comfortably work and relax.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.