Kyivstar is looking for Azure Data Analyst who will analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
The candidate should also be an effective communicator capable of independently driving issues to resolution and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
• Onboarding program which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• 4+ years in Data Engineer, Data Analyst or another quant-focused field;
• Experience in database technology with solid understanding and hands-on skills with SQL (is a must);
• Ability to understand, translate and map business and product questions into analysis projects;
• Ability to analyze large datasets;
• Experience building large scale data sets in Azure, AWS, Hadoop or similar big data environments;
• Agile knowledge;
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is a plus.
• Preparing business requirements and technical specification by transformation Customer idea to real use cases;
• Develop analytical data sets in Azure or internal Big Data Environments which can be used for analytics and data science;
• Supporting the data products in identifying and revising issues;
• Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing;
• Preparing Product documentation.