Kyivstar is looking for Data Analyst who will analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
The candidate should also be an effective communicator capable of independently driving issues to resolution and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding program which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- 4+ years in Data Engineer, Data Analyst or another quant-focused field;
- Experience in database technology with solid understanding and hands-on skills with SQL (is a must);
- Ability to understand, translate and map business and product questions into analysis projects;
- Ability to analyze large datasets;
- Experience building large scale data sets in Azure, AWS, Hadoop or similar big data environments;
- Agile knowledge.
- Preparing business requirements and technical specification by transformation Customer idea to real use cases;
- Develop analytical data sets in Azure or internal Big Data Environments which can be used for analytics and data science;
- Supporting the data products in identifying and revising issues;
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing;
- Preparing Product documentation.