Kyivstar is looking for DevOps Engineer.
• A unique experience of working the most customers beloved and largest mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• To contribute into building the biggest analytical cloud environment in Ukraine;
• To create Big Data/AI products, changing the whole industry and influencing Ukraine;
• To be involved in real Big Data projects with Petabytes of data and Billions of events daily processed in Real-time;
• A competitive salary;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Medical insurance.
• 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
• Experience in working with remote teams;
• Experience with Unix / Linux and network fundamentals;
• Experience using configuration management software;
• Strong hands-on scripting languages experience (Bash and/ or Python, Groovy);
• Experience with Mesos & Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, or others;
• Experience with monitoring and alerting systems like Prometheus, or others;
• Infrastructure as a code, GitOps principles understanding;
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as PostgeSQL, MongoDB, or others;
• Experience in setting HA for Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR or any other Hadoop system is a plus;
• 1+ years’ experience in BIG data implementations or/and support is a plus;
• Experience with Azure Cloud, Amazon Web services — is a plus.
• Implement CI/CD pipeline for BigData solutions;
• Incidents and problem resolution as a 2nd line;
• Automate software deployment and monitoring;
• Deploy and scale infrastructure for multiple build environments (either Dev, Test, QA, Prod);
• Support environments and customers, Release, automate routine activities;
• Git, Jenkins, Postgres DB, Docker, Docker swarm, Docker compose, MySQL, ELK, Grafana, Unix/Linux.