Kyivstar is looking for Front-End Developer for Cloud Big Data solutions to drive different life cycles of large systems. The Front Engineer will have opportunity to help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft Data and AI technologies implementing a well-thought-out Wireframe
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
• Onboarding program which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
What is required:
• 3+ years web development experience with a focus on complex layout and meeting pixel-perfect design requirements;
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX;
• UX and design sensibility;
• Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau);
• Experience with RDBMS;
• Have technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design pattern;
• Knowledge of version control system: git or bitbucket.
Will be a plus:
• Python experience;
• Understanding Business Intelligence data structures / data models;
• Experience with Azure;
• Background in test driven development, automated testing and other software engineering best practices (e.g., performance, security, BDD, etc.).
• Develop a new data-driven systems with embedded analytics;
• Ensuring high quality user experience;
• Build reusable code and libraries which can be used across projects;
• Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements;
• Work closely with a small agile development team.