For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Marketing manager to join our Big Data Team.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
• Onboarding programm which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• Close collaboration with sale and pre-sale team in order to present solution and support customer
• Product deep analysis based clients’ feedback and analytical reports to create list of product improvements
• Research and present new marketing solutions with sales team
• Analyze and prepare proposals for improving the work of running campaigns;
• Interact with customers and design marketing campaigns tailored to their needs;
• Describe the detailed requirement for further implementation.
• Experience working as marketing or/and setting up communication campaigns;
• Understanding the basics of marketing, product management;
• Knowledge of the basics of digital tools;
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills;
• Ability to work with tables, graphs, and charts;
• Understanding the principles of writing advertising texts;
• Experience in leading of projects;
• Basic knowledge SQL is an advantage.