For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Big Data Team.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
• Onboarding programm which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• To define product strategy and manage the development of new data products;
• To coordinate the product backlog;
• To prioritize and sequence the backlog according to business value or ROI;
• To provide plan and schedule project timelines and milestones;
• To provide the analytical products developed in accordance with the deadlines and supervise the entire process of development;
• To conduct negotiations and keep constant communication with the clients throughout the whole project;
• To coordinate organizational and documentary moments with customers;
• To provide applying of the agile development framework for managing product development;
• To prepare and conduct presentations of analytical products for customers;
• To create functional specifications and supporting documentation.
• Experience in product launch;
• Organizational and management skills;
• Successfully implemented projects in the role of project manager;
• Communication skills and knowledge of cross-functional collaboration;
• Strong convincible ability;
• Understanding of the analytical products development lifecycle;
• Understanding the basics of Agile methodology;
• Advanced presentation skills (visual design and speaker);
• Ability to organize work with customers and manage relationships with them;
• Jira, PowerPoint, Excel.
Will Be A Plus:
• Business analyst experience is an advantage;
• Experience in telco is an advantage;
• Basic knowledge in Big Data spheres is an advantage.