We are looking for Big Data Engineer to join our Big Data team.
About Our Project:
Within the digital transformation strategy, Kyivstar is constantly improving it’s data management platform (DMP) based on Big Data technologies, Hadoop ecosystem and cloud computing. We operate on-premise cluster having 1000+ cores/10+TB RAM, processing up to 5 TB of data daily.
One of the streams is development and implementation of data-products for internal and external customers using Big Data and Machine Learning technologies. So, we are hiring Big Data Engineers — experts with practical skills in data processing using Open Source tools.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment;
• Microsoft Azure certification.
• Work closely with Data Scientists and contribute to Data Science ecosystem development (model monitoring/alerting, Feature Store, AutoML, etc.);
• Develop ETL processes for ML pipelines;
• Deploy ETL+ML pipelines within internal schedule tool;
• Review and optimize Python/Scala code.
• 1+ year of experience in software development;
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles, hands-on experience with Git;
• Experience with Python or Scala for Apache Spark, advanced SQL;
• A background in Linux system administration (Bash Scripting, Cron Jobs, etc.);
• Knowledge of Hadoop stack.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Docker/K8;
• Knowledge of Data Science libs (SparkML, scikit-learn, pandas etc.);
• Experience with Apache NiFi;
• Good knowledge of data analysis in enterprises;
• Cloud Data Engineer certificate.