For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information. Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Software engineer to join our IT support department. The newcomer will work on strategy company project “My Kyivstar”.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers
• A competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Paid sick leave and vacation
• Financial aid in different life situations
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals
• Flexible working hours
• Medical and life insurance
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment
· 2nd line application support activities: Plan and maintain digital web systems (MK3,JET)
· Incident resolution & system monitoring, performance tracking
· Complex user/customer complaints handling
· Unix administration, bash scripting, cloud applications support
· Knowledge of how high availability web systems should be build
· Hands-on setup and configuration of ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix, or similar tools
As a plus
· Cassandra administration\development experience
· Jenkins setup and configuration
· Kubernetes configuration and monitoring.