For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst to join our Team. As a Business Data Analyst, you are working in the end-to end big date product development team. You need to analyze the requirements, understand which data sources are suited, describe the requirements for the developer in detail and test the result after development.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• Collection of business requirements (interaction with the customer, formation and discussion of proposals for implementation).
• Participation in the design of the solution together with technical experts.
• Analysis of business requirements, development of project documentation: Business requirements, Functional requirements, regulations of business processes, etc., harmonizing them with customer units.
• Tasking to developers on technical implementation.
• Consultation of the project team on requirements related issues.
• Functional testing and delivering to the customer.
• Oracle Database Experience and SQL Knowledge
• Experience in participating in BI implementation projects, data warehouses, reporting in banks and experience in banking or telecom systems as a business analyst
• Understanding the concept (architecture) of DWH class systems.
• Ability to handle complex tasks as well as tasks in a fuzzy setting.
• Excellent communication skills (self-presentation, building relationships with the client, team).
• It is advisable to have experience with Big Data technologies (Hive, Spark, MapReduce)