For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join to our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team,whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team. This is strategic product of Kyivstar which will allow us to take a first place in new market and innovate telco industry by giving to millions of our customers a unique features based on merging different service categories. Mobile app which concludes top notch user experience and creates significant value of daily routine for our customers and have a huge impact on business objectives of Kyivstar.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• Higher education (Economics, Management, Computer Science, or other relevant field);
• 3+ years experience of product management in development of mobile applications, demonstrated success of launching products;
• Strong leadrership skills, create and translate product vision both internally and for external partners;
• Good understanding of marketing instruments and developing product strategy, communication platform;
• Business oriented, experience of communication with stakeholders is a must;
• Strong knowledge of methodologies for roadmap prioroitization, priority negotiation, ability to provide storng arguments and listen carefully;
• Understanding of User stories writing, validate and approve UX\UI, ensure best in class user experience;
• Experience of managing development teams uising Agile methodologies;
• Understanding of basic system integration principles and app architecture system;
• Understanding of SDLC basics;
• Excellent writtend and verbal communication skills, crossfunctional collaboration.
As a plus:
• Experience in fintech or banking products, mobile.